Sunday, November 29, 2009

Aqua Seafoam Shame!

Today I discovered that I have more Britney than Nirvana on my ipod!  Don't get me wrong  I'll totally defend my Britney love until..well I get bored, or you bring up Radiohead, then you're an asshole and I hate you. But since Drop Dead Live my top three have been Lunachicks, Nirvana, and Green Day!

Ipod politics and etiquette elude me, so answer these toughies: If I have more Green Day than Britney, and even less Lunachicks than Nirvana does this make my new top three Green Day, Britney, and  JayZ? Two of my three faves aren't together anymore, so do I need to start bumping? Cause uhhh Bikini Kill may have been on Rock Band but they are soooo not together, so I think that rules them and 7 Year Bitch out.

Which begs another way scarier question: Am I too old for todays music? Despite the fact I've been to a lot of concerts this year...best so far Rise Against at House of Blues in Otown, a band like Tokyo Hotel makes me gag. You know what, before my 28 year old self (who still gets carded for videogames) gets all nutzo, I'm going to stop and dedicate this moment of self doubt to Yoko Ono. Yeah THAT Yoko.



I heard this "song" on Howard Stern.  I want to take this second to go on record as saying "FUCK YOU YOKO ONO!!!!"  I am absolutely refusing to embed it directly. Be cause its so terribad I kinda want to kill myself for (indirectly) exposing my six awesome readers to the toxin. Really, is there something I'm not getting here? Everytime her name pops up I'm all: why is she famous? In my super uncool kingdom of Loserville she's the original Paris Hilton. Famous by injection.  Am I just not hip enough; explain?

EDIT(20 secs after posting):
Wait I have the most Rise Against than anything!!!
But for funzies Mc Frontalot, whom I love:

No comments: