Friday, April 8, 2011
Fucking People
Today I got hit by a quick change artist, if you don't know what that is it is a douche bag that attempts to short change a cashier by confusing them. I've encountered them before but have NEVER been taken in. Somehow today I was beaten, it's not my personal money but it feels like this hag took it from my wallet.I knew as soon as I closed my drawer and she walked away I was had. What she did was confuse me with the coins; she switched them like 8 times, before putting the paper money on the counter .
So now I get a write up and coached. These con artists think they are just scamming a company that can eat the cost, the only people really hurt are the cashiers they scam that can't afford it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sorry dude, what a bitch!
Post a Comment