Saturday, October 9, 2010

Zach

   
Young Zach on the right.
 I loved Zach like a brother.

For a while  it was just David, me and Zach it was some of the best times of my life.

I cant admit to myself he is gone, it is this abstract thing that I am still trying to tell myself is a rumor. Its unhealthy but I am not willing go there yet, maybe when when I stop crying...  


I'm sorry, I know a lot of people loved him and are as torn apart as I am.

 Zach died on May 11th 2010, He was a different sort of person. He was carefree and seemed to always be laughing, he loved his friends. He  possessed  a surprisingly big protective streak, something he rarely showed.
 

It is horrible that I never got to say good bye,  There aren't enough words in the world  to express how much I miss him.

No comments: