Friday, December 18, 2009

Yeeahh it's another music post!

I get bored with music super fast.  I think it may have something to do with the fact I get obsessed with something and listen to it nonstop..who knows. So I am constantly looking for something new and exciting, and by new, I mean new to me.


Thanks to Zooey Deschanel's announcement that She&Him has a new album coming out 3/23/10, I wanted pretty songs that in my own mind kinda fit with She&Him .  So my playlist ended up as:

1. She&Him  - Why do you let me stay here:


2. Rilo Kily- Breakin UP (one of the best videos I have seen):


3. Katy Perry-Black and Gold:


4. Death Cab for Cutie- Love Song:


5.Jem-Yellow:



6. Zooey Deschanel- Sugar Town (yes its better than Ms. Nancy Sinatra's version):


7. Jenny Lewis- Rabbit Fur Coat:


This next one is literally my favorite song.  Its been covered a ton but She&Him srsly do the best cover I have ever heard.  This was the first song I listened to on the Volume One album, I  loved it!

8. She&Him-You Really Got a Hold On Me:

















I am totally counting down the days till the new She&Him album. Is it March yet!?!?!?

No comments: